Cycle Camera on the Portsmouth Road (Surbiton)

David Cowie

Guest
Does anyone know the location of the above said bicycle camera ? I'm keen to see what this looks
like and might even adjust my commute slightly to increase the count by 2.

David Cowie <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone know the location of the above said bicycle camera ? I'm keen to see what this looks
> like and might even adjust my commute slightly to increase the count by 2.

Is this a camera for a bicycle traffic count, and where did you learn about it in the first place?

--
Dave...

"Dave Kahn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> David Cowie <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Does anyone know the location of the above said bicycle camera ? I'm keen to see what this looks
> > like and might even adjust my commute slightly to increase the count by 2.
>
> Is this a camera for a bicycle traffic count, and where did you learn about it in the first place?

Never heard of it. I'm only 1/4 mile from Portsmouth Road ... do let me know and I'll go take
a look ...

On Mon, 12 May 2003 23:33:00 +0100, David Cowie <[email protected]> wrote:

>Does anyone know the location of the above said bicycle camera ? I'm keen to see what this looks
>like and might even adjust my commute slightly to increase the count by 2.

I've read the correct terminology somewhere (Comic I think) and it's called a Cycle Counter. Will
try and find out from our local LCC rep.