Cycle Camera on the Portsmouth Road (Surbiton)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by David Cowie, May 12, 2003.

  1. David Cowie

    David Cowie Guest

    Does anyone know the location of the above said bicycle camera ? I'm keen to see what this looks
    like and might even adjust my commute slightly to increase the count by 2.

    Tags:

  2. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    David Cowie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Does anyone know the location of the above said bicycle camera ? I'm keen to see what this looks
    > like and might even adjust my commute slightly to increase the count by 2.

    Is this a camera for a bicycle traffic count, and where did you learn about it in the first place?

    --
    Dave...

  3. Elyob

    Elyob Guest

    "Dave Kahn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > David Cowie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Does anyone know the location of the above said bicycle camera ? I'm keen to see what this looks
    > > like and might even adjust my commute slightly to increase the count by 2.
    >
    > Is this a camera for a bicycle traffic count, and where did you learn about it in the first place?

    Never heard of it. I'm only 1/4 mile from Portsmouth Road ... do let me know and I'll go take
    a look ...

  4. David Cowie

    David Cowie Guest

    On Mon, 12 May 2003 23:33:00 +0100, David Cowie <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Does anyone know the location of the above said bicycle camera ? I'm keen to see what this looks
    >like and might even adjust my commute slightly to increase the count by 2.

    I've read the correct terminology somewhere (Comic I think) and it's called a Cycle Counter. Will
    try and find out from our local LCC rep.