Cycle Genius models?

Pat

Guest
Does anyone have any experience with the Cycle Genius recumbents such as the
LTX and the RDX?

thanks,

Pat in TX

Pat wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience with the Cycle Genius recumbents such as the
> LTX and the RDX?
>
> thanks,
>
> Pat in TX

Yep - I reviewed the RDX for 'BentRider Online
(http://www.bentrideronline.com) - the review shouldn't be too hard to
find. I thought it was one of the better values around. I hated
returning it.

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY

> > Does anyone have any experience with the Cycle Genius recumbents such as

the
> > LTX and the RDX?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Pat in TX
> >

> Yep - I reviewed the RDX for 'BentRider Online
> (http://www.bentrideronline.com) - the review shouldn't be too hard to
> find. I thought it was one of the better values around. I hated
> returning it.
>
> --
> Larry Varney

Thanks, Larry. I did read that review; in fact, it piqued my interest in the
Cycle Genius bikes. I have tried out the RDX but the disc brakes of the LTX
are making me wonder if that wouldn't be the way to go. I want to use the
bike for 100K charity rides at first and then touring later on. Right now,
I have an EVOX semi-recumbent and it is beating me up on the long rides.

Were you able to try the LTX model?

Pat in TX

Pat wrote:
>>>Does anyone have any experience with the Cycle Genius recumbents such as

> the
>
>>>LTX and the RDX?
>>>
>>>thanks,
>>>
>>>Pat in TX
>>>

>> Yep - I reviewed the RDX for 'BentRider Online
>>(http://www.bentrideronline.com) - the review shouldn't be too hard to
>>find. I thought it was one of the better values around. I hated
>>returning it.
>>
>>--
>>Larry Varney

> Thanks, Larry. I did read that review; in fact, it piqued my interest in the
> Cycle Genius bikes. I have tried out the RDX but the disc brakes of the LTX
> are making me wonder if that wouldn't be the way to go. I want to use the
> bike for 100K charity rides at first and then touring later on. Right now,
> I have an EVOX semi-recumbent and it is beating me up on the long rides.
>
> Were you able to try the LTX model?
>
> Pat in TX

No, I haven't tried the LTX. And, while I think that rim brakes are
usually just fine, I admit to disc-envy, too.

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY
http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

> Does anyone have any experience with the Cycle Genius recumbents such as the
> LTX and the RDX?
>
> thanks,
>
> Pat in TX

Where in Texas? You could come to Planetary Cycles and try 'em all.
--
Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro

> > Does anyone have any experience with the Cycle Genius recumbents such as

the
> > LTX and the RDX?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Pat in TX

> Where in Texas? You could come to Planetary Cycles and try 'em all.
> --
> Cletus D. Lee

So, Planetary Cycles is in Houston? Man, I would like to try a whole bunch.
Although I live in North Texas, it is a 55 mile drive to Richardson Bike
Mart...Still, one of these Saturdays, I am going to have to get my rear in
gear and go there.

Pat in TX