Cycle Helmets

half_pint

Guest
Are they really any use as you disappear under the wheels of a
number 32 bus?

"Ai, I knew it was Micks body as I recognised his helmet"

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 02:32:10 +0000, half_pint wrote:

> Are they really any use as you disappear under the wheels of a
> number 32 bus?
>
> "Ai, I knew it was Micks body as I recognised his helmet"

I will walk across that bridge if I want to and you are not going to eat
me up.

Peter

--
If you are careful enough in life, nothing bad -- or
good -- will ever happen to you.

In message <[email protected]>, Peter Keller
<[email protected]> writes
>On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 02:32:10 +0000, half_pint wrote:
>
>> Are they really any use as you disappear under the wheels of a
>> number 32 bus?
>>
>> "Ai, I knew it was Micks body as I recognised his helmet"

>I will walk across that bridge if I want to and you are not going to eat
>me up.

Indeed, the grass is very green and tasty over here :)
--
Chris French, Leeds

chris French wrote:
>> I will walk across that bridge if I want to and you are not going to eat
>> me up.
>>

> Indeed, the grass is very green and tasty over here :)

....and there's a whole herd of billy goats enjoying it ;-)

Tony

On 2/12/04 9:55 am, in article [email protected], "Nick Kew"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "half_pint" <[email protected]> writes:
>> Are they really any use as you disappear under the wheels of a
>> number 32 bus?

> Never tried under a 32. Will a number 86 do?

This reminds me of a joke..

Which is the odd one out?

A lobster

An englishman under a lorry.

A chinaman under a bus?

The englishman.

The other two are crustaceans.

...d

David Martin wrote:

(Joke)

Because of the Particular Layout of my screen, IRTA

Which is the odd one out?

A lobster

which, IMHO, would have been on a par with the "what is the difference
between a duck" joke for baffling the feeble-minded...

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)

David Martin [email protected] opined the following...
> This reminds me of a joke..
>
> Which is the odd one out?
>
> A lobster
>
> An englishman under a lorry.
>
> A chinaman under a bus?

> The englishman.
>
> The other two are crustaceans.

I actually had to read that twice before I got it. And instantly
regretted doing so. ;-)

Jon

Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote:

| chris French wrote:
| >> I will walk across that bridge if I want to and you are not going to eat
| >> me up.
| >>
| > Indeed, the grass is very green and tasty over here :)
|
| ...and there's a whole herd of billy goats enjoying it ;-)

W'uh, de funky monkey.

--
Patrick Herring, http://www.anweald.co.uk

> David Martin wrote:
>
> (Joke)
>
> Because of the Particular Layout of my screen, IRTA
>
> Which is the odd one out?
>
> A lobster
>
> which, IMHO, would have been on a par with the "what is the difference
> between a duck" joke for baffling the feeble-minded...

The feeble-minded are still fully occupied after being asked the question:
"what would you sooner bee or a wasp?".

Pete

Jon Senior wrote:
> I actually had to read that twice before I got it. And instantly
> regretted doing so. ;-)

It's the second time I've read that joke today - Victor Lewis Smith used
it in his Evening Standard column.

d.