Cycle Promotions, One Day Sales - Any Good?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Toby Barrett, Mar 26, 2003.

  1. Toby Barrett

    Toby Barrett Guest

    Tags:

  2. M Series

    M Series Guest

    I have been to many of these over the years, I look forward to my annual one in Leeds. I like them
    for small items like socks, track mitts, tubes, small tools. They usually have 'buy x items for £n'.
    Such as 5 tubes for £10. Most stuff is brands you've heard off.

    Get there early to avoid the crush, they are very popular. Free entry so only your time is wasted.

    "Toby Barrett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > As the subject line says, are these any good? E.g.
    >
    > http://www.cycle-promotions.co.uk/sales/cheshunt.htm
    >
    > This one's near me, and I might drop by. What should I expect?
    >
    > Toby
    >
    > --
    > Remove spamtrap to reply by mail

  3. Woody