Cycle Queensland

Dominic Sansom

Guest
There's a group of us who are thinking about making the trip from Fiji
to ride in the Cycle Queensland 9 day Tour in September.

Has anyone been on previous Cycle Queensland tours... can you share your
experiences?

Thanks in advance!

--

Did the first ones many years ago. I believe bike NSW have helped run
the last few and they do a good job on their own rides. I would give it

Jack Russell

--
Remove norubbish to reply direct

Jack Russell

I've been on the last two rides for Cycle Queensland, Great ride very
well organised all very smooth. I was going this year but work and money
have stopped me. But it is very well worth the trip. Give it a go.