I'm going to Birmingham on business tomorrow, and so am trying to find a route from B'ham New Street (I'm coming from London by train) to Kingsheath (where my meeting is), with my Brompton, but kind find a cyclejourneyplanner that works for Brum.
Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
I'm going to Birmingham on business tomorrow, and so am trying to find a route from B'ham New Street (I'm coming from London by train) to Kingsheath (where my meeting is), with my Brompton, but kind find a cyclejourneyplanner that works for Brum.
Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
Dz
The sustrans national cycle route no5 will take you from the city centre to within a mile or so of kings heath, its quite a good route (as bike paths go ) once your out of the city centre as it goes through 2 parks and forms part of my commute home. Sorry I don't know of any online journey planners. Whereabouts is your meeting as the postcode for Kings Heath covers quite a large area?