Cycle Route Planner for Birmingham?

dransfield

Guest
I'm going to Birmingham on business tomorrow, and so am trying to find
a route from B'ham New Street (I'm coming from London by train) to
Kingsheath (where my meeting is), with my Brompton, but kind find a
cyclejourneyplanner that works for Brum.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Dz

On Mar 6, 11:54 am, dransfield <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm going to Birmingham on business tomorrow, and so am trying to find
> a route from B'ham New Street (I'm coming from London by train) to
> Kingsheath (where my meeting is), with my Brompton, but kind find a
> cyclejourneyplanner that works for Brum.
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
>
> Dz

The sustrans national cycle route no5 will take you from the city
centre to within a mile or so of kings heath, its quite a good route
(as bike paths go ) once your out of the city centre as it goes
through 2 parks and forms part of my commute home. Sorry I don't know
of any online journey planners.
Whereabouts is your meeting as the postcode for Kings Heath covers
quite a large area?

stuart

> Whereabouts is your meeting as the postcode for Kings Heath covers
> quite a large area?
>
> stuart

Thanks Stuart,
Its in Warstock Road, B14