UK and Europe · Public discussion

Cycle Routes round Peebles

Started by Eugene Felznick · · Last activity · 3 posts · 304 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
1 May 2007
Last activity
1 May 2007
Original author
Eugene Felznick
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
304
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Planning a cycle holiday in July and will be staying in Peebles for
    4/5 days I would appreciate any advice as to good day rides on the
    road. We are looking at doing between 50 and 70 mile rides depending
    on the terrain.

  2. Eugene Felznick said:

    Planning a cycle holiday in July and will be staying in Peebles for
    4/5 days I would appreciate any advice as to good day rides on the
    road. We are looking at doing between 50 and 70 mile rides depending
    on the terrain.

    You could always try Glentress if you like mountain biking. If you don't
    have a mountain bike but would like to try it you can hire one from the
    shop at Glentress.

    Sorry, don't know any road routes.

    R

  3. Eugene Felznick said:

    Planning a cycle holiday in July and will be staying in Peebles for
    4/5 days I would appreciate any advice as to good day rides on the
    road. We are looking at doing between 50 and 70 mile rides depending
    on the terrain.

    Funny you should mention that. I was on a ride with a mate this evening
    and he suggested that we should take the car to Peebles as he knows some
    cracking rides around there. I will ask him tomorrow and get back to you
    with any details I can extract from him.

    --
    Don Whybrow

    Sequi Bonum Non Time

    One tentacle, one vote.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.