cycle sport

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave G, May 16, 2003.

  1. Dave G

    Dave G Guest

    Hello all,I'm looking for a cycle racing NG does anyone know of any?

    Many thanks,Dave.

    Tags:

  2. John B

    John B Guest

    Dave G wrote:

    > Hello all,I'm looking for a cycle racing NG does anyone know of any?
    >
    > Many thanks,Dave.

    Not technically a ng but I find that the Veloriders message board is the best for UK racing.

    Try: http://www.veloriders.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php

    John B

  3. Dave G

    Dave G Guest

    I'm looking for Giro,TDF,classics etc ie-European,but in english language.

    Thanks for the others I will check them out.

    ATB-DG.

  4. John B

    John B Guest

    Dave G wrote:

    > I'm looking for Giro,TDF,classics etc ie-European,but in english language.
    >
    > Thanks for the others I will check them out.

    Best for European news/results must be: http://www.cyclingnews.com/

    Again not a ng tho'.

    John B

  5. Msa

    Msa Guest

    Adrian Boliston <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Dave G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Hello all,I'm looking for a cycle racing NG does anyone know of any?

    > US based i expect though

    I subscribe to this NG...kinda weird bunch but some good stuff appears now and then. Pretty
    touchy bunch.

    --
    Mark

  6. On Fri, 16 May 2003 17:48:48 +0000 (UTC), "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Adrian Boliston <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> "Dave G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> > Hello all,I'm looking for a cycle racing NG does anyone know of any?

    >> US based i expect though
    >>

    >I subscribe to this NG...kinda weird bunch but some good stuff appears now and then. Pretty
    >touchy bunch.

    r.b.r 's a laugh and well worth getting into in the run-up to TdF.

    If you're interested in racing info in the UK then http://www.veloriders.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php
    gives you the English goss while http://www.scuonline.org/forum/default.asp is where you want to go
    for the Scottish craic

    Regards! Stephen

  7. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Dave G wrote:
    > I'm looking for Giro,TDF,classics etc ie-European,but in english language.
    >
    > Thanks for the others I will check them out.
    >
    > ATB-DG.

    Is it possible for one of you tecci sorts to set up a ng for us british based racing enthusiasts- it
    would be good to have somewhere to discuss the European races etc. I for one would be a regular
    contributer. I subscribe to rec.bicycles.racing but as someone else said they can be quite volatile
    and slightly weird.

    Jan

    ---