Cycle Stolen

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pete Whelan, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Pete Whelan

    Pete Whelan Guest

    Just in case anyone might spot the bike anywhere in the UK, as I doubt it is anywhere in the home
    area (Ipswich) now, Bev's bike was stolen from one of the cycle parking areas of Ipswich on 21st
    June, the lock had been cut through professionally. The police think it was taken to order.

    Metallic purple, Condor touring bike, ~51cm, white lettering, did have 'Bev Whelan' on top tube.

    Frame number 11297.

    If spotted, phone Ipswich police 01473 613500

    Pete
    --
    Pete

    interchange 12 for 21 to reply

    Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:45:04 +0000 (UTC), Pete Whelan <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Metallic purple, Condor touring bike, ~51cm, white lettering, did have 'Bev Whelan' on top tube.

    Bastards. I hope the plod catch them and cut their goolies off.

    Guy
    ===

  3. Bummer. One can but hope that whoever stole it manages to fall off and hurt themselves significantly
    without damaging the bike. Hope Bev gets it back - in good order. Possibly worth keeping the eyes
    peeled at cycling events, Pete??? GHS this weekend - eyes open and ears doing the full radar!

    *hugs* helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Ian

    Ian Guest

    wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX must be edykated coz she writed:

    > Bummer. One can but hope that whoever stole it manages to fall off and hurt themselves
    > significantly without damaging the bike. Hope Bev gets it back - in good order. Possibly worth
    > keeping the eyes peeled at cycling events, Pete??? GHS this weekend - eyes open and ears doing the
    > full radar!

    No if they do that, they can sue for damages, Bev will have to pay thousands for allowing her bike
    to be stolen by people who cannot ride.

    Ian