Cycle Stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pete Whelan

Just in case anyone might spot the bike anywhere in the UK, as I doubt it is anywhere in the home
area (Ipswich) now, Bev's bike was stolen from one of the cycle parking areas of Ipswich on 21st
June, the lock had been cut through professionally. The police think it was taken to order.

Metallic purple, Condor touring bike, ~51cm, white lettering, did have 'Bev Whelan' on top tube.

Frame number 11297.

If spotted, phone Ipswich police 01473 613500

Pete
--
Pete

interchange 12 for 21 to reply

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:45:04 +0000 (UTC), Pete Whelan <[email protected]> wrote:

>Metallic purple, Condor touring bike, ~51cm, white lettering, did have 'Bev Whelan' on top tube.

Bastards. I hope the plod catch them and cut their goolies off.

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com Advance
notice: ADSL service in process of transfer to a new ISP. Obviously there will be a week of downtime
between the engineer removing the BT service and the same engineer connecting the same equipment on
the same line in the same exchange and billing it to the new ISP.

Bummer. One can but hope that whoever stole it manages to fall off and hurt themselves significantly
without damaging the bike. Hope Bev gets it back - in good order. Possibly worth keeping the eyes
peeled at cycling events, Pete??? GHS this weekend - eyes open and ears doing the full radar!

*hugs* helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email Mail sent to it is dumped My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX must be edykated coz she writed:

> Bummer. One can but hope that whoever stole it manages to fall off and hurt themselves
> significantly without damaging the bike. Hope Bev gets it back - in good order. Possibly worth
> keeping the eyes peeled at cycling events, Pete??? GHS this weekend - eyes open and ears doing the
> full radar!
>

No if they do that, they can sue for damages, Bev will have to pay thousands for allowing her bike
to be stolen by people who cannot ride.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.