Cycle Tour South America starting Oct 2012

thommorgan

Sep 4, 2012
Hello all,
I am planning a trip to cycle from Bogota Colombia down the west coast of the South American continent, I want to leave the plan fairly vague and flexible but my first leg will be Bogota to Quito, around the end of October. I am a 24 year old male from the UK looking for anyone who may want to join me for some or all of the trip. I have the following year to travel but dont have a specific goal. just to cycle.
I am an experienced traveller, very easy going and up for an adventure.
who wants to come?

google earth can help you out about foreseeing the route altitude profile, specially because you are going to deal with the Andes mountains for most of the trip, no easy climbs for sure !

Hi there

I am seriously contemplating a cycle tour in Latin America. I have done a couple of tours, and travelled in Latin America sin bici... but would love to combine the two! Your trip sounds epic!

I am pondering buying a flight into Lima in January, so let me know how you are getting on!

My touring style is to have an adventure! A combination of days slogging it on a planned route and days spent detouring round a newly discovered place! If that sounds up your alley, get in touch!

Where are you now?

K

i could join in if you guys go to the patagonia, in the very south