CYCLE TOURING AROUND FRANCE.

Raymond2

Nov 13, 2014
Im a pensioner (male) and i am considering cycle touring around France or Spain.
My plan would be to Wild Camp and travel around as cheap as possible.
As im a pensioner i have no time restrictions and i was thinking of doing this in or around June 2015 but i am flexible on that.
I've never camped outside England before and to be quite honest i have not done a lot of camping but what bit i have done i really enjoyed. I did my last Wild camping trip in September this year. Any advice would be appreciated... advice on where to go, and how to survive on a low budget etc. ?.
I'm not a very fast cyclist but if need be i can cycle all day.
Is there any other pensioners out there that have done this or anything like it ? or any pensioners that fancy doing this with me ?

I really need to do this before i grow up !
I await eagerly for any replies
big-smile.png

I'm not a pensioner but I'm also interested in doing a Europe tour summer 2015 through Spain, France, maybe Italy and Germany as well. I'm from the States and have never really done a long tour before, but I'm excited to learn and hopefully make my way over to Europe this summer! Excited to see what advice is given, especially on a low budget!

Hello.

Anybody have done the St. James Camino?
I am making some research to do that next year with a friend. We will hire bikes in Porto, Portugal at www.foldnvisit.com.
I haven´t thought to do it, but wen i was searching on internet abou Cycling Holidays i realise that St. James is common in Europe.

Regards

SM