Cycle touring Vancouver Island BC.

terry potter

Sep 14, 2005
:) I am an avid cyclist located in Victoria BC and I am currently setting up an all inclusive cycling tour company which will include fully supported three and five day tours, averaging 60 km a day. Trips will include rural countryside routes, scenic coastal rides, with a visit to the wine country. and a ferry trip and ride to the Gulf Islands. I am currently fine tuning the cycling routes, if there are riders that would find a cycling holiday like this attactive I would appreciate their feedback. Thank you Terry Potter.

terry potter said:
:) I am an avid cyclist located in Victoria BC and I am currently setting up an all inclusive cycling tour company which will include fully supported three and five day tours, averaging 60 km a day. Trips will include rural countryside routes, scenic coastal rides, with a visit to the wine country. and a ferry trip and ride to the Gulf Islands. I am currently fine tuning the cycling routes, if there are riders that would find a cycling holiday like this attactive I would appreciate their feedback. Thank you Terry Potter.

I've cycled in Oregon but have never been farther up the coast. I've heard it is beautiful and I would be interested in more information on your final itineraries. Please post a website or email where more information can be found on your tours. Also what are the best times of year to tour the area with the lowest odds of rain.
Thanks,