Cycle trailers/carriers (like the royal mail use)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greg Driver

Can anyone supply me with a name of a company that produces bike trailers, like those that the Royal
Mail use when transporting their bikes about. Basically we need one that we can hitch to our
mini-bus and that can take approx. 10-bikes. I've had a quick look on the web but all it I can find
are roof or tow-bar mounted bike carriers. Any help appreciated before I tackle the Royal Mail
themselves!

--
Greg Driver

On Tue, 24 Dec 2002 15:31:18 +0000, Greg Driver <[email protected]> wrote:

>Can anyone supply me with a name of a company that produces bike trailers,

I know that Beics Menai in Caernarfon have one, so if you email [email protected] or call 01286
676804 I'm sure they would know.

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
dynamic DNS permitting)
NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
work. Apologies.

On Tue, 24 Dec 2002 15:31:18 +0000, Greg Driver <[email protected]> wrote:

>Can anyone supply me with a name of a company that produces bike trailers, like those that the
>Royal Mail use when transporting their bikes about. Basically we need one that we can hitch to our
>mini-bus and that can take approx. 10-bikes. I've had a quick look on the web but all it I can find
>are roof or tow-bar mounted bike carriers. Any help appreciated before I tackle the Royal Mail
>themselves!

I think Pendle do one. Google on Pendle Engineering, or try ads in any cycling comic (they do
smaller carriers too).

Tim
--
fast and gripping, non pompous, glossy and credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.