Cycle trailers/carriers (like the royal mail use)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Greg Driver, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Greg Driver

    Greg Driver Guest

    Can anyone supply me with a name of a company that produces bike trailers, like those that the Royal
    Mail use when transporting their bikes about. Basically we need one that we can hitch to our
    mini-bus and that can take approx. 10-bikes. I've had a quick look on the web but all it I can find
    are roof or tow-bar mounted bike carriers. Any help appreciated before I tackle the Royal Mail
    themselves!

    --
    Greg Driver

    Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Tue, 24 Dec 2002 15:31:18 +0000, Greg Driver <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Can anyone supply me with a name of a company that produces bike trailers,

    I know that Beics Menai in Caernarfon have one, so if you email [email protected] or call 01286
    676804 I'm sure they would know.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  3. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    On Tue, 24 Dec 2002 15:31:18 +0000, Greg Driver <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Can anyone supply me with a name of a company that produces bike trailers, like those that the
    >Royal Mail use when transporting their bikes about. Basically we need one that we can hitch to our
    >mini-bus and that can take approx. 10-bikes. I've had a quick look on the web but all it I can find
    >are roof or tow-bar mounted bike carriers. Any help appreciated before I tackle the Royal Mail
    >themselves!

    I think Pendle do one. Google on Pendle Engineering, or try ads in any cycling comic (they do
    smaller carriers too).

    Tim