Cycle Trainer

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by David, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. David

    David Guest

    I'm looking to puchase a Cycle Trainer. I would appreciate any reccommendations.

    Tags:

  2. Msa

    Msa Guest

    "david" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I'm looking to puchase a Cycle Trainer. I would appreciate any reccommendations.

    David,

    There has been many discussions in this group on trainers...try a google group search and see what
    you come up with. If you still need info, post back and I (we) will reply in detail. I'm sure you'll
    find what you want though.

    --
    Mark

    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak"