Cycle Training Article

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 21:09:28 +0100, Tom Crispin
<[email protected]> wrote:

>http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/article/articlecover.jpg
>http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/article/article1.jpg
>http://www.johnballcycling.org.uk/article/article2.jpg

I had this email from the journal's editor today.

==========

Thanks for your email - glad you like the journal, and that your
children do too! We are getting more feedback than usual from this
particular edition of the journal - all very positive - including an
email from David Bellamy saying 'best yet' !

"I particularly like the photo of the children on the ferry as it is
an example of how schools can widen their children's environmental
experience outside the classroom - and, in this particular instance,
give the children the skills (cycling) that will stay with them
through life, and encourage them to explore their environment, and,
hopefully, develop an interest and pride in their outdoor
surroundings. And they are obviously enjoying themselves too - a
super advert for 'excellence and enjoyment' ! Your cover photo also
helps to identify the contents of the rest of the journal, giving a
feel of London through the river Thames."