Jul 23, 2010
Hey people! Me and a few of my college friends are taking a road trip
to Worli from Bandra on our bicycles (sounds crazy I know!) Anyway; I’m the
only one without a Bike and so I need to purchase one now! Can you guys pls
recommend one? I’m looking for one that can endure long trips because I plan
to do this often.

If you’re looking for endurance then you must own the Cannondale
SIX Carbon - 3; it’s from Track and Trail. Normally sport bikes like these are
quite heavy but this one is just the opposite. Bikes like these are built for long
journeys.

Sounds good, fits exactly what I’m looking for! they are from Track and Trail you
say? What else can you tell me about their products?

The Cannondale F8 – 2010 is another one from the same company, it is designed
for trail riding and everyday commutes. It comes with a butted alloy CO2 frame
and has a RST Gila T fork. Look into it, you won’t be disappointed.

Many disorders can affect the joints in the toes, causing pain and preventing the foot from functioning as it should. People of all ages can experience forefoot problems. Overlapping toes can occur in any of the toes and can cause extreme irritation if not corrected

David Abraham

Originally Posted by davidabraham .

Many disorders can affect the joints in the toes, causing pain and preventing the foot from functioning as it should. People of all ages can experience forefoot problems. Overlapping toes can occur in any of the toes and can cause extreme irritation if not corrected

David Abraham
????

Originally Posted by steinbachphoto .

Quote: Originally Posted by davidabraham .

David Abraham
????

Not the first time I see this happen. David was posting onto another thread about overlapping toes and somehow it got posted on this thread. No big deal **** happens.

Originally Posted by davereo .

Quote: Originally Posted by steinbachphoto .

Quote: Originally Posted by davidabraham .

David Abraham
????

Not the first time I see this happen. David was posting onto another thread about overlapping toes and somehow it got posted on this thread. No big deal **** happens.

Hmmmm....click on "David's" user name in one of his posts, then in the menu that drops down click on "all posts". Read through a few of those posts and then see what you think.