Cyclecraft...

Paul

Guest
Did I see posted hereabouts that there was a new edition of
Cyclecraft just published? I went into one of my LBS (Local
Book Shops) thsi morning and askec the chap to order me a
copy, and he said that the edition on the computer was 1998.
Am I dreaming, or is his computer wrong?

TiA
--
.paul

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving is probably not
the sport for you.

In message <[email protected]>,
paul <[email protected]> writes
>Did I see posted hereabouts that there was a new edition of
>Cyclecraft just published? I went into one of my LBS (Local
>Book Shops) thsi morning and askec the chap to order me a
>copy, and he said that the edition on the computer was
>1998. Am I dreaming, or is his computer wrong?

I suspect you are dreaming, Bookbrain only finds the 1997
edition, as does the SO bookshop.
--
Chris French, Leeds

On Sat, 1 May 2004 23:11:56 +0000 (UTC), paul
<[email protected]> wrote in message
<[email protected]>:

>Did I see posted hereabouts that there was a new edition of
>Cyclecraft just published?

It's not a new edition, it's a reprint. John said he is
considering an update for the next reprint, which will
probably be in about two years.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...

> It's not a new edition, it's a reprint. John said he is
> considering an update for the next reprint, which will
> probably be in about two years.

I remember. :0) Thanks Guy.