Cycling and Baker's cysts

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Dimitris, Mar 10, 2003.

  1. Dimitris

    Dimitris Guest

    Hello everybody,

    Does anybody have any experience with Baker's cysts (or popliteal cysts) caused by cycling? What was
    the underlying anomaly? Did cycling make it worse? Did the cysts ever burst because of cycling?

    Any experience and info will be appreciated.

    Thank you in advance

    Dimitris

    Tags:

  2. Dimitris, Yes, I have (indirectly from cycling, after a knee recon). Cycling made it worse, due to
    the 'almost straight' part of the stroke with a bit of uncontrolled knee rotation thrown in. I will
    email you off-group, not to bore everyone with the gory details!

    Cheers gemma

    news:[email protected]...