Cycling and Baker's cysts

Dimitris

Guest
Hello everybody,

Does anybody have any experience with Baker's cysts (or popliteal cysts) caused by cycling? What was
the underlying anomaly? Did cycling make it worse? Did the cysts ever burst because of cycling?

Any experience and info will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Dimitris

Dimitris, Yes, I have (indirectly from cycling, after a knee recon). Cycling made it worse, due to
the 'almost straight' part of the stroke with a bit of uncontrolled knee rotation thrown in. I will
email you off-group, not to bore everyone with the gory details!

Cheers gemma

news:[email protected]...