Hey guys, I'm seeking input from all the Clydesdale riders out there.

I've been impressed as to how fast some of you guys are, and can't help but think that you would be totally killing it if you broke past your weight loss plateaus. Even dropping 10 lbs can make a huge difference in your climbing.

I'm going to start putting together a program that will target this exactly. In order to make it suit your needs, I want you to tell me the #1 question you have about maximizing weight loss as a cyclist. If you answer this question for me, then I'm going to give you free access to my first workshop.

Feel free to message me with your answers! Thanks in advance!

Well, I have been riding for quite some time now and I have to confess that it has really helped me to keep fit and strong. The thing that I eat has also helped which is quite great as adjusting my lifestyle has made me to lose some pounds.

I am into biking for my weight loss program but I can’t remember how much I lost or how much I gained depending on my riding. Pardon me but I didn’t log my riding vis-à-vis my weight. But definitely, I have lost a good number of pounds and that I gained strength on my limbs particularly on my legs. And speaking of legs, yeah, I have been posting time and again about the injury that prohibits me to ride for the time being.

Cycling is an excellent way to lose weight and improve overall fitness. It's a low-impact exercise that can be done outdoors or indoors, and it can burn a significant amount of calories in a short amount of time.

When it comes to weight loss, cycling can be particularly effective because it can increase your metabolic rate and help you burn fat. Additionally, cycling can help build muscle in your legs and core, which can further increase your metabolism and help you burn more calories throughout the day.

To get the most out of cycling for weight loss, it's important to create a regular cycling routine and gradually increase the intensity and duration of your rides. Combining cycling with a healthy diet can also help you achieve your weight loss goals more quickly.

Overall, cycling is a fun and effective way to lose weight and improve your health. Whether you're an experienced cyclist or just starting out, it's a great form of exercise that can help you achieve your fitness goals.​

When I started cycling I weighed 80kg. I then dropped to 70kg, before slowly riding again to 75kg where I've now plataued. But I don't think weight is the best measure of health in athletes.

They thing is, my waist has gotten a lot smaller, and I image my body fat percentage is a lot lower. This is despite the fact I've not lost a huge amount of weight.

When you do a lot of cycling you tend to get a better body composition as you build a considerable amount of muscle in the legs. This naturally weighs more, so a keen cyclist at 75kg is always going to be healthier then someone who does no exercise at 75kg.

Just measure your waist, thighs and biceps and watch them change - it's nice to see progress in that way.

One of the simplest and most efficient ways you can improve your cycling life is to integrate targeted stretching into your routine. In this video, NYU Langone Health’s Heather Milton demonstrates key exercises you can easily practice at home to keep your on-bike time running smoothly.,
“Bike riding is diverse when it comes to weight management,” Weber explains. “You can go hard and fast and burn a lot of carbs, or slow and steady to burn a lot of fat. Plus, I would not be as happy if I had to maintain my weight with diet alone.”
having a workout buddy or two—dramatically increases the likelihood that you’ll stick with your routine, and consistency is key to improving your fitness and shedding unwanted weight.