Cycling can be rough when............

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
Cycling can be rough when your balls keep swinging around smacking you in the back of the head. Eventually, they will turn red! :D

DSCN3131.JPG
DSCN3132.JPG

So you have a balls head?

Cycling can get rough when the seat breaks! Yup, that happened to me this weekend. I went to do some bike camping this weekend at a lake about 40 miles from where I live, just as I pulled into my assigned tent site, the seat came off the rails! I tried to put it on but it was too tough, which I thought was odd because it came off relatively easily. I took off some plastic covers thinking I could get it on the rail that way but all those covers did was cover the staples used for the seat top cover. So I called my wife, only the second time I ever had to call her in the 38 years we've been married, the first time I had a very bad bout of diarrhea which left me too weak to ride the 12 miles back home. I usually can fix my stuff, I even spent about an hour at the campground trying to fix the saddle before I realized I wasn't going to be able to, and riding 40 miles setting on steel rails just didn't sound appealing.

So now I have to find another seat, I want to try the Selle Anatomica X2 saddle; I had a B17 but it got badly scuffed up in the accident on my old touring bike that bent the fork. So maybe I'll try the Selle X2 and see what happens.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz