Cycling Central on SBS tonight Sunday 5:30pm

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by >, Dec 13, 2003.

  1. >

    > Guest

    Tags:

  2. K&C Russell

    K&C Russell Guest

  3. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "><((((º>" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Cycling Central is on tonight at 5:30pm on SBS Sunday 14th December.

    Had the tape ready.. forgot to program VCR.. doh!
    What did they cover?

    hippy

  4. Rob Woozle

    Rob Woozle Guest

    I didn't see the whole thing but I did see:

    -Mountain Bike Orienteering with JJJim Trail

    -Some track cycling

    -A bit about older riders

    -A bit about BMX riding

    Something for everyone.

    Wooz

    >Had the tape ready.. forgot to program VCR.. doh!
    >What did they cover?
    >
    >hippy

  5. Andrew Swan

    Andrew Swan Guest

    Rob Woozle wrote:
    > I didn't see the whole thing but I did see:
    >
    > -Mountain Bike Orienteering with JJJim Trail
    >
    > -Some track cycling
    >
    > -A bit about older riders
    >
    > -A bit about BMX riding
    >
    > Something for everyone.
    >
    > Wooz
    >

    >>Had the tape ready.. forgot to program VCR.. doh!
    >>What did they cover?
    >>
    >>hippy

    My friend who saw it said it showed SBS' Mike Tomilaris (sp?) getting
    off and walking up Artillery Hill (in Sydney's Royal National Park). OK,
    so I use my 30 chainring going up there myself, but at least I ride it! :)

    &roo