Cycling Central on SBS tonight Sunday 5:30pm

I didn't see the whole thing but I did see:

-Mountain Bike Orienteering with JJJim Trail

-Some track cycling

-A bit about older riders

-A bit about BMX riding

Something for everyone.

Wooz

Rob Woozle wrote:
> I didn't see the whole thing but I did see:
>
> -Mountain Bike Orienteering with JJJim Trail
>
> -Some track cycling
>
> -A bit about older riders
>
> -A bit about BMX riding
>
> Something for everyone.
>
> Wooz
>

>>Had the tape ready.. forgot to program VCR.. doh! What did they cover?
>>
>>hippy

My friend who saw it said it showed SBS' Mike Tomilaris (sp?) getting off and walking up Artillery
Hill (in Sydney's Royal National Park). OK, so I use my 30 chainring going up there myself, but at
least I ride it! :)

&roo