Cycling CEO exposed!

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
Larry the unvarnished truth wrote:
> We're sorry to announce the removal of ***** Shidda as a sponsor at Bentoverridersonline.com. A close affiliation with Osama Bin Laden is apparant. Mr. Rich Pimpo, a principal at the firm is the US of A PUBLIC ENEMY #1! See the proof below:
>
> http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/11/news-flash-rich-pimpos-id-revealed.html
>
> We apologize for misleading our readers and supporters. Hoping your purchases of Ti Slowgo Walking Recumbents are not in vain. You can and are encouraged to post them for sale on our boards.
>
> Larry "the unvarnished truth" Barney

Dumbass -

This is a sad day for cycling.

Time for all of us to take up skiing.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

We're sorry to announce the removal of ***** Shidda as a sponsor at Bentoverridersonline.com. A close affiliation with Osama Bin Laden is apparant. Mr. Rich Pimpo, a principal at the firm is the US of A PUBLIC ENEMY #1! See the proof below:

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/11/news-flash-rich-pimpos-id-revealed.html

We apologize for misleading our readers and supporters. Hoping your purchases of Ti Slowgo Walking Recumbents are not in vain. You can and are encouraged to post them for sale on our boards.

Larry "the unvarnished truth" Barney

> This is a sad day for cycling.

> Time for all of us to take up skiing.

> K. Gringioni.

Please do not take up skiing.

Thanks.
--
Marty

On 11/16/2005 12:05 PM, in article
[email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> This is a sad day for cycling.
>
> Time for all of us to take up skiing.

I already have.

Brighton opens today on natural and man-made snow. Solitude is tentatively
scheduled to open Monday, weather permitting.

Alta and Snowbird are postponing, which is typical for the Little Cottonwood
resorts.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com