Cycling clothing

Wrightstuff said:
The problem is that Lycra and velcro don't like each other.
I don't use a seat bag - I suspect it may have something to do with the types of thread used. The UNO pair I owned had a 80/20 mix of polyester and nylon. Another pair (of slightly dearer price) I have owned since early 2004 has never had that problem, and its proportions are 80/20 nylon/lycra.

No idea, otherwise, though

--
nerdag

Dude, try Ebay. I have purchased all my gear from Ebay. All brand new and at a fraction of the cost. Jerseys for $35.00, Niks for $40.00 can't go wrong. There are plenty of dealers on ebay who will happily exchange if clothes are the wrong size. It takes a few days by post but the wait is worth it.:) :)

Just noticed; add $20 for post and still good price for bib shorts.
http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=C1126
Prorace Royal Blue Six Panel Bib Shorts

• Six panel anatomical cut for the perfect fit.
  • High back.
  • Wide comfortable shoulder straps.
  • Super comfortable antibacterial padded insert.
  • Leg grippers.
  • Non shiny Lycra.
Buy It Now For Only A$24.03Regular price A$40.05
Savings 40%
Only A$24.03

Hi,I am lokesh from india.I am interesting in clothing selleing.
choosing the right one. The profile of tires isn't necessarily something that a lot of people try to find on their new vehicles. Here is the proof: Keeping a low profile: basics of low-profile tires Low-profile vs regular profile tires is a selection that needs to be made carefully. The performance of your automobile could be in the balance. Low-profile tires are popular because they look very sleek. Making the selection to get low-profile tires should be made very cautiously.
======================================
Apparel & Garments