Cycling clubs around Oxford?

sasha

Jul 21, 2003
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering whether anyone knows of any cycling clubs around the Oxford area for the youth (I'm 19), that have trips and things. I have to say I have very little experience, but I'm getting into it. Really want to go on a mission somewhere!

Sasha

sasha said:
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering whether anyone knows of any cycling clubs around the Oxford area for the youth (I'm 19), that have trips and things. I have to say I have very little experience, but I'm getting into it. Really want to go on a mission somewhere!

Sasha

I've just spent a gap year working in Oxford and would have offered to ride with you, except that I'm now off to university. oh well.

sasha said:
Hey everyone,

Sasha
hi! ive just been on a 4 hour bike ride LOL - we got lost
i'm ****ing knackered
anyway, yes, i live in oxford, i'm almost 18, and cycling is kind of new to me, as in i havent done it as a hobby very much before.
send me a private message? and i'll give you my email address
i'd be very interested in finidng a cycling club (i just loooked but im way too tired right now)