Cycling Clubs...

MTBRaider

Mar 23, 2007
I'm looking for a cycling club/clubs that involve english speaking riders. I've been in country for three months with at least three years to go and would like to find a good group of riders to ride with weekly or times during the week. I live north of Mons and can travel a little ways to make group rides/races if needed.

I'm interested in both road and MTB... for now, with cross in my future.

Thanks

MTBRaider said:
I'm looking for a cycling club/clubs that involve english speaking riders. I've been in country for three months with at least three years to go and would like to find a good group of riders to ride with weekly or times during the week. I live north of Mons and can travel a little ways to make group rides/races if needed.

I'm interested in both road and MTB... for now, with cross in my future.

Thanks
I've been Brussels-based for 6 months now and am equally keen to find an English-speaking group of cyclists - have you had any luck?

challenger said:
I've been Brussels-based for 6 months now and am equally keen to find an English-speaking group of cyclists - have you had any luck?
I ride with a group of guys down near SHAPE. We ride every weekend and occasionally during the week. Email me if you want more info.