cycling companion

wafflycat

Guest
When cycling today, at one point I was joined by a deep blue damselfly which
flew level with my handlebars for about a hundred yards. It was *exquisite*

Cheers, helen s

"wafflycat" <waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> When cycling today, at one point I was joined by a deep blue damselfly

which
> flew level with my handlebars for about a hundred yards. It was

*exquisite*

A moment to cherish.

I had similar in India when I was accompanied by a supersized dragon fly for
a while. A thing of true beauty.

wafflycat wrote:
> When cycling today, at one point I was joined by a deep blue damselfly
> which flew level with my handlebars for about a hundred yards. It was
> *exquisite*
>
> Cheers, helen s

Wow - nobody ever called me a damselfly before ;)

Good to meet you at last :)

--
Chris

wafflycat wrote:
> When cycling today, at one point I was joined by a deep blue damselfly
> which flew level with my handlebars for about a hundred yards. It was
> *exquisite*
>
> Cheers, helen s

Wow - nobody ever called me a damselfly before ;)

Good to meet you at last :)

--
Chris

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:10:20 +0100, "wafflycat"
<waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk> wrote:

>When cycling today, at one point I was joined by a deep blue damselfly which
>flew level with my handlebars for about a hundred yards. It was *exquisite*

How lovely! We hardly ever get them here, but I love them.

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

"Will the highways on the internet become more few?."
g.w.AT [guessthisbit].com

Peewiglet wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:10:20 +0100, "wafflycat"
> <waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk> wrote:
>

>>When cycling today, at one point I was joined by a deep blue damselfly which
>>flew level with my handlebars for about a hundred yards. It was *exquisite*

> How lovely! We hardly ever get them here, but I love them.

There are always quite a few at my favourite swimming spot
(which is a lovely bike ride across the moors from home -
though no longer walking distance as it was before the move).
Along with the lovely water, the mature trees overhead, and
the tiny fishes that nibble my legs if I stand still on the
bottom for long enough, they make it truly idyllic.

--
Nick Kew

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:59:32 +0100, Nick Kew
<[email protected]> wrote:

>There are always quite a few at my favourite swimming spot
>(which is a lovely bike ride across the moors from home -
>though no longer walking distance as it was before the move).
>Along with the lovely water, the mature trees overhead, and
>the tiny fishes that nibble my legs if I stand still on the
>bottom for long enough, they make it truly idyllic.

It truly does sound idyllic: I'm very envious.

Where are you?

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

"Is our children learning?"
g.w.AT [guessthisbit].com

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:39:29 +0100, Nick Kew
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> Where are you?

>To get both home and the swimming spot on the same map:
>
>http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s....srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&ax=248293&ay=74679
>
>Oh, and there's a clue to the river in the headers of all my postings:)
>But some of the other rivers are nice too.

A lovely part of the country - I'm envious again :)

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

"It's no exaggeration to say the undecideds could go one way or another."
g.w.AT [guessthisbit].com
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/