Cycling demographics

Tony Raven

Guest
What is it about the TdeF audience demographics that the late night ITV4
summary is packed with endless adverts for text dating, chatting, videos
etc.

Tony

Tony Raven wrote:
> What is it about the TdeF audience demographics that the late night ITV4
> summary is packed with endless adverts for text dating, chatting, videos
> etc.

We have enormously large members which are in use until very late at
night when they get a break before their morning shift.

In article <[email protected]>, Tony Raven
[email protected] says...
> What is it about the TdeF audience demographics that the late night ITV4
> summary is packed with endless adverts for text dating, chatting, videos
> etc.

Those ads are on regardless of the program that's showing.

> What is it about the TdeF audience demographics that the late night ITV4
> summary is packed with endless adverts for text dating, chatting, videos
> etc.

Dunno, but did you see the bunny rabbit teeth on that blond? <shudders>

>> What is it about the TdeF audience demographics that the late night
>> ITV4 summary is packed with endless adverts for text dating,
>> chatting, videos etc.

> Dunno, but did you see the bunny rabbit teeth on that blond?
> <shudders>

Those ads drive me nuts, missed the end of one race because I just couldn't
take another ad break, well that and I was too busy texting :)

--
http://www.timdenning.myby.co.uk/

Tim wrote:
>>> What is it about the TdeF audience demographics that the late night
>>> ITV4 summary is packed with endless adverts for text dating,
>>> chatting, videos etc.

>> Dunno, but did you see the bunny rabbit teeth on that blond?
>> <shudders>

> Those ads drive me nuts, missed the end of one race because I just couldn't
> take another ad break, well that and I was too busy texting :)

The benefits of a hard disc recorder. Start watching ten minutes late
and then skip all the adverts as you go to finish at roughly the same
time as the broadcast (or record it and watch it the next day)

Tony

Tony Raven wrote:

>>> Dunno, but did you see the bunny rabbit teeth on that blond?
>>> <shudders>

>> Those ads drive me nuts...

>The benefits of a hard disc recorder. Start watching ten minutes late
>and then skip all the adverts as you go to finish at roughly the same
>time as the broadcast (or record it and watch it the next day)

I watched the first stage of the tour that way. I got as far as the
first ad break and realised I didn't have to watch them since I was
recording it anyway. So I watched an episode of Star Trek and came
back to the tour fifty minutes later. I think I was only five minutes
down on chase play at the end. I hardly ever watch anything not on the
BBC live.

Tony Raven:
> >> Dunno, but did you see the bunny rabbit teeth on that blond?
> >> <shudders>

> > Those ads drive me nuts, missed the end of one race because I just couldn't
> > take another ad break, well that and I was too busy texting :)

> The benefits of a hard disc recorder. Start watching ten minutes late
> and then skip all the adverts as you go to finish at roughly the same
> time as the broadcast (or record it and watch it the next day)

Or watch it online at itv.com - no adverts at all.

MikeF

Tony Raven <[email protected]> wrote:

> What is it about the TdeF audience demographics that the late night ITV4
> summary is packed with endless adverts for text dating, chatting, videos
> etc.
>
> Tony

it's late night..

roger
--
www.rogermerriman.com

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:23:47 -0600, Paul Cassel
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Tony Raven wrote:
>> What is it about the TdeF audience demographics that the late night ITV4
>> summary is packed with endless adverts for text dating, chatting, videos
>> etc.
>>

>We have enormously large members which are in use until very late at
>night when they get a break before their morning shift.

I had to read and re-read that a couple of times (after I'd picked
myself up off the floor....).