Cycling for Children and Equal Parenting

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by HellonWheels, Aug 10, 2007.

1. HellonWheels

HellonWheels New Member

Tags:

2. bicycledick

bicycledick New Member

In many cases the guy just figures that the woman should be the one who has custody. But don't let this happen without a fight. I know a guy who's wife was on coke and just dropped the kids off at her mother's and partied all weekend. She was in gang bangs and using drugs. Don't let a woman like this get the kids. If she does anythign illegal you sell the farm to get them. Women with this character is also best to steer clear of them, because when you try to get along with them, because of their low lifestyle they bring drunks and druggies around. Which is nothing but trouble. Sometimes you marry the wrong person and staying with this person and continuing the game will make you pay in the end. I know many people who just let the wife have the kids, but most of the time the wife doesn't have a clue what to do with them. Sure they buy them pizzas and movies and think hey this is all you have to do. Look at the woman. My friends ex got a tattoo, because she was with a low life and he had tattoos. If you see changes in her lifestyle or she's associating with lowlife people. You sell the farm and don't stop to get them away from that situation. The woman had two older daughters and they both have tattoos and they smoke dope and they have had many sex partners.