Cycling forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but can you write a few pages about how steel and carbon handle without ever describing how they handle? Maybe casually toss in your manly FTP...er...specifically express it as a ratio of your shoulder width, hip angle on the bike at 40 KPH and maybe compare yourself to a fellow club member that gets to the top faster despite having Alzheimers.

Thanx!

I'm going to have to take up competitive drinking. I have hopes of reaching the elite ranks so I don't ever have to deal with people that have no attachment to reality.

I competed several times but eventually got disqualified due to professionalism. The world hates a winner.

Yeah, but can you write a few pages about how steel and carbon handle without ever describing how they handle? Maybe casually toss in your manly FTP...er...specifically express it as a ratio of your shoulder width, hip angle on the bike at 40 KPH and maybe compare yourself to a fellow club member that gets to the top faster despite having Alzheimers.

Thanx!

I'm going to have to take up competitive drinking. I have hopes of reaching the elite ranks so I don't ever have to deal with people that have no attachment to reality.
What this forum needs is a couple of pages of pictures of the junk that you own. A tandem that no one would ride since your don't even know why tandems have mix and match problems. And who would want to ride that close to you anyway? I know, show us a picture of a fixie and tell us all that it is different from a track bike. I can print that out and show it around the local track.

Mix and Match problems? Well, moron...there's no Campagnolo on it to clash with the shimaNO ****!

And your fat, dumb ass would get lost finding 'your way around' a velodrome. LMFAO! This squid is is one crazoid little dork.

Isn't it time for you to measure your shoulders again?!

Mix and Match problems? Well, moron...there's no Campagnolo on it to clash with the shimaNO ****!

And your fat, dumb ass would get lost finding 'your way around' a velodrome. LMFAO! This squid is is one crazoid little dork.

Isn't it time for you to measure your shoulders again?!
And not only do you not know what mix and match means but you're so stupid you think it refers to components. That makes it pretty plain that no one would ride on a tandem with you so why are you showing pictures of one?

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

You claimed almost triple his stats! And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb asshat that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Keep lying, moron. You NEVER, EVER made 600 Watts.

Not for the hour that you claimed and then repeatedly claimed.

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

Not even for ONE stinking minute of your miserable, lying life.

And yet here you are.

STILL defending your lying ass.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up and apologize for your lying.

Living rent free inside your empty skull! It's hilarious! C'mon asshole! Go ahead and Rage Quit again! That's some funny **** you retarded ass.

Ok so since there is still this pity argument going on about tandems, lets have the ill informed read a bit...assuming he can read:

http://www.tandemcycleworks.com/faq/

https://www.blueridgeoutdoors.com/biking/tandem-cycling/

Tandems are not that difficult to ride Tom which is why I think you never been on one, because you talked about finding someone with the same strength as you, maybe in racing that's true but you never have mentioned that you race tandems so that equation is out the window; but outside that world I see tandems all the time with a husband and a wife, father and a child, such disparity between the two riders yet they ride just fine unlike what you said.

Reactions: dabac
....but...but...SADDLE SORES!!!

LMFAO!

What a moron.

ANOTHER subject he's totally clueless on.

I know! He needs to start a thread on impossible-to-hydroform Titanium tandems ridden by identical twins using made-in-Chicago Chinese knockoff Colnago forks while not wearing a helmet getting their legs splooged when their tubeless tubulars pop off the cheap Chicom clincher wheels he bought after he misses a turn while trying to think of what stupid **** to say about bike handling while lying about his Watts, climbing, mileage, life, "North American bike companies".

It has the potential to be the most epic thread since his asinine lying about his yard-wide fatass making 600 Watts for an hour!

Of course he'll respond with more idiocy right after he measures his shoulders and re-invents the light bulb~ What a dyngus!

He's nothing but a liar. A **** poor excuse for a man that traded away the only thing in life of value that he had: His reputation.

Now, with every retarded post on every subject he knows zilch about he's exposed himself as not only a liar, but a blustering buffoon. Someone with some serious mental issues and a jerk that won't even type out an apology for his repeated lies and stupidity.

tommy, this idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

And you the lie some more by claiming your lie was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?! And repeated that lie several times.

Than you claimed the average Joe vet could do EIGHT HUNDRED WATTS! For an hour!!!! LMFAO!

Nope, dumbass. That was no "mistake". That was YOU lying your ass off repeatedly.

Mistake? Nope. It wasn't a "mistake". It was a blatant lie and one that you repeated over and over. Then you tried to claim the average vet rider could make 800 Watts! LMFAO!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb twatwaffle that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

Instead of admitting that you lied and had no idea how little power you actually make you continued to lie like the little ***** that you are.

C'mon. Let's see that power file that proves you can make only 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

With EVERY post you make you reinforce the fact that you lied to a man that came to the board seeking advice. You lied to everyone that read that thread. More importantly, you lied to yourself over and over after being exposed as a fake.

Man up and apologize for your lying.

Bob, he's not going to apologize for lying, a person that is a pathological liar never really thinks there's anything to apologize for.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
True, Froze. Very much....that is the simple truth at the heart of the matter here.

tommy thinks he knows more than everyone else here. He thinks he rides more than anyone else here. He thinks he's entitled to lie. And to put out his diatribes as fact. And that's all hilarious when he's so far out in left field not even Sammy Sosa on 'roids could knock the ball that far.

The ***-Watt Wonders on every forum, blog and social media platform are all pretty much the same and I've seen more than a few of them come and go over the years. But I've yet to see one that has managed to actually be dumber than Alf (who was really only Full Retard and out of control on the UltraTorque thread) and so far gone on every subject they addressed.

It's pretty sad in a way. To come to the end of one's life and wind up a meaningless bag of wind. Bragging to some young man that's seriously seeking some advice as to where he stands in his conditioning...only to have some old dweeb smack him down and tell him he can make 600 Watts for an hour.

After ignoring tommy's idiocy for months, that was it. It's on like Donkey Kong.

There are dipshits using battery powered drills to boost their trainer Watts on Zwift. There are guys riding eBikes to steal KOM's on STRAVA. And there are guys that just flat out lie to stroke their own egos.

I could hope that he would reign in his idiotic ideas. But, he isn't going to do that. He's too far gone for that.

I could hope that he would apologize for his repeated lies. He isn't going to do that either. Again, he's lost in his own little world.

I could hope he would Rage Quit and stick to his threat or promise to just leave. But, he's too stupid to even do that.

So I guess I'll just keep laughing at him and be happy to point out how ridiculous his beliefs are.

Oh...and I remembered 'who' assisted my with the shimaNO front derailleur setup...OldBobCat.

Ok so since there is still this pity argument going on about tandems, lets have the ill informed read a bit...assuming he can read:

http://www.tandemcycleworks.com/faq/

https://www.blueridgeoutdoors.com/biking/tandem-cycling/

Tandems are not that difficult to ride Tom which is why I think you never been on one, because you talked about finding someone with the same strength as you, maybe in racing that's true but you never have mentioned that you race tandems so that equation is out the window; but outside that world I see tandems all the time with a husband and a wife, father and a child, such disparity between the two riders yet they ride just fine unlike what you said.
There you have it - someone that hasn't ridden a tandem or certainly hasn't on any hard ride TELLS ME TO READ SOMETHING! This is the sort of people posting here - DUHHHH, I AIN'T DUN NUTIN MYSELF BUT THIS ADVERTISEMENT SAY IT EASY. What a jerk.

Oh ****!

Froze dove him to all caps! Next thing you know he's going to Rage Quit for the fifth time in two weeks!

Nice going Froze!

How dare you suggest expert sources might know more than our fatass Captain 600 Watts!

How silly to think he would actually read any of the link posted here. Like the one on hydroforming Titanium bike tubing. You know Froze, our resident Liar In Chief and self-proclaimed expert on every subject probably can't read.

You may be onto something here!

How odd that your observation that most tandem couples are very much 'odd couples' at best is astute. Very few I've seen have teams that are well matched in power or style. I find it nothing short of a miracle that I can ride mine and not get saddle sores.

Of course tommy probably doesn't know anything about cleanliness, chamois cream and good shorts.

And hopefully there's room in tommy's empty noggin for the both of us. I've enjoyed living rent free in his echo chamber of a skull.

There's that cowardice leaping to the forefront of every posting he makes. None of that is going to work scuzball. You can impress beginners like Froze but I see right through your nonsense. You think I live in a ghetto because you don't know that this is a pretty good neighborhood in the Democrat run California. Why don't you come out here and I will show you a ghetto?

Why don't you come out here and I will show you a ghetto?

Why would I be surprised? A high school dropout dumbass that lives in a ghetto. Yeah. There's a totally new concept.

You've NEVER posted 'actual figures'. Those come from a power meter and a complete data file. You have neither.

This idiocy of yours has long passed the point of insanity on your part! It's so far out of the realm of reality that I can't stop laughing at how dumb you really are about cycling, training and power. That thump on the noggin must have really fried you!

And you the lie some more by claiming it was a "mistake"!!! LMAO! One hellova "mistake" for a guy that invented everything but the light bub and lived by numbers! Huh?!?!

You had every chance to correct your "mistake" and yet you did NOT! You continued to argue, like the dumb **** that you are, that you made 600 Watts. For an entire HOUR!

C'mon little *****. Let's see that power file that proves you can make 300 Watts for an hour! LMAO! Hell, post up your data file that proves your fat ****ing ass can make 300 Watts for 20 minutes!

Not for 20 minutes.

Not for 10 minutes.

Not for 5 minutes.

And yet here you are.

Man up, ******** and apologize for your lying.

Bob, I think you gone to far, I do think since Tom lives in the ghetto that he knows how to use chamois cream quite well, it helps those gang bangers where he lives to shove their you know what right up his ass, that's why they're called "gang bangers"! Poor Tommy's been ganged banged far to many times and has lost all his brain matter.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
Status
Not open for further replies.