Cycling Forums Clothing

I would take the two with white centers and black sides. Its hot down in the south! The whiter the better lol.

roadhouse said:

I want one of each of these six but if I had to choose between the two sets, any one with the mainly white bodies with the yellow/black on the sides and shoulders in the right set are it. good stuff and gawd speed.

I completely agree with this also. I think this design is the most modern and also the coolest (temp wise) to wear. In Texas, black is a NO GO. I really dig the black sides, outlined in gold.
Put me down for one of those!

To concur with most respondants, I prefer the white jerseys with the black stripes along the sides. Very nice designs!

roadhouse said:
bump. steve, anything?

It was put on hold while we worked through so changes to how the site is run, branding etc... In the next few days i'll contact everyone who has posted here to ensure we have a design 'most' people like :)

Here's something to think about - would you guys list "Cycling Forums" with USPro as a club so that people can wear the kit in races if they are otherwise unattached?

Chavez said:
Here's something to think about - would you guys list "Cycling Forums" with USPro as a club so that people can wear the kit in races if they are otherwise unattached?

Possibly, we're in the process of merging with a company from California. Our branding and some other things will change a little, which is why we have put this on hold for now. I don't want to be left with $10,000+ worth of out dated clothing ;)

regards