Cycling Forums member awards 2006

BottleCage

Dec 22, 2004
I was having a conversation with a buddy and we joked how there are so many awards shows and how ridiculous some of them are. Plus the "Red" carpets with a extremely plastic looking Joan Rivers, and clan running around asking me what color underwear I am wearing. I can not wait for the new reality award show; ;-)

Anyway I think we should have our own Awards to the faithful Cyclingforum members. I have included a few categories but feel free to add new ones you know Award ceremonies can never be too long.

THE FIRST ANNUAL CYCLINGFORUMS AWARDS 2006

Best Thread of the Year:

Worst Thread of the Year:

Best NickName:

Cycling History Guru:

Funniest Contributor:

Best Moderator:

Most Annoying Contributor:

Best Training Advise Contributor:

Most Biased Contributor:

Lifetime achievement:

Funniest Thread:

Winner in each Category will receive a .......

"a pat on the back for a job well done"

ESPN8 the "Ocho" has shown interest in televising the ceremony. ;-) We just need a venue. Any Suggestions?

I'll nominate cyclingheros as the best news info contributor.

sogood said:
This is starting to feel like Usenet group... :eek:

Parts of cyclingforums already are, ditto the giant killer squid invasions in aus.bicycle. I'm hoping the brutal Minnesota winter knocks 'em off.

cfsmtb said:
Parts of cyclingforums already are, ditto the giant killer squid invasions in aus.bicycle. I'm hoping the brutal Minnesota winter knocks 'em off.
For the most annoying contributor, i would like to nominate Ded Bogan the grating (marauder of perpetual bollocks), but seeing as how he doesnt actually 'contribute' anything, i shall nominate myself... i annoy myself all the time :D

asterope said:
For the most annoying contributor, i would like to nominate Ded Bogan the grating (marauder of perpetual bollocks), but seeing as how he doesnt actually 'contribute' anything, i shall nominate myself... i annoy myself all the time :D

Don't be so harsh on yourself, nevertheless TISM may of beaten you to the topic by about two decades. :D