Cycling Forums

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by GBR, Sep 5, 2004.

  1. GBR

    GBR Guest

    Hi,

    Just wondering if someone could tell me of any good Australian based cycling
    forums?

    Cheers
    Gary

    Tags:

  2. ritcho

    ritcho New Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2004
    You could try aus.bicycle, but you found it already!

    I guess you _did_ ask for "good" forums (tee hee *cough, splutter*)

    Ritch

  3. hippy

    hippy Guest

  4. GBR

    GBR Guest

  5. GBR

    GBR Guest

  6. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    GBR wrote:
    > Thanks for those, i did not mean this one was not good :) just wanted more
    > to read, the posts aren't coming fast enough.Lol

    Hah, you want more posts, I'm sure you'll get one shortly from DRS, but
    it won't be bicycle related.

    DaveB

  7. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "GBR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Thanks for those, i did not mean this one was not good :) just wanted more
    > to read, the posts aren't coming fast enough.Lol

    Gee.. I do my best.. :p

    Can please some people some of the time.. etc...

    Try this:

    hippy

  8. hippy

    hippy Guest

    > "GBR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > Thanks for those, i did not mean this one was not good :) just wanted

    more
    > > to read, the posts aren't coming fast enough.Lol

    > Gee.. I do my best.. :p
    >
    > Can please some people some of the time.. etc...
    >
    > Try this:

    I'm going to smash this little fscking Ctrl key...

    Try this:
    http://www.bikestories.com/

    angry hippy

  9. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    eh?

    or even,

    http://forums.mtbr.com/

  10. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

  11. byron27

    byron27 New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2003
    a sure fire way to get more posts.....

  12. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "Parbs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Isn't this group alt.hippy.newbike?

    That group has yet to be approved. The RFC guys
    are worried that other cycling groups may suffer from
    a lack of posts.. ;-)

    Gee, anyone would think I top-posted or something! :p

    I'd love to promise "no more bikes, no more posts" but
    I can't see that holding true for very long..

    hippy

  13. Resound

    Resound New Member

    Joined:
    May 15, 2004
    Go ahead, I just put a deposit down on a new Giant OCR3 *huge grin* but that's a rare event. One day, I'll have a real, permanent income, and then I'll bike whore in my own right. Until then, whenever you get a new bike, I can be a bike whore vicariously through you.

  14. DRS

    DRS Guest