cycling friendly houses

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by tofstad, Aug 24, 2003.

  1. tofstad

    tofstad New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2003
    I'll be moving to london soon and was wondering if anyone had any leads on where I could find a room to rent in a cycling friendly house. Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    tofstad wrote in message ...
    > where I could find a room to rent in a cycling friendly house.

    Most houses are *cycling-friendly*.

    It's the occupants you have to beware of :-(

  3. John Hearns

    John Hearns Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:13:51 +0950, tofstad wrote:

    > I'll be moving to london soon and was wondering if anyone had any leads on where I could find a
    > room to rent in a cycling friendly house.

    I guess you could do worse that look at the LCC website http://www.lcc.org.uk Maybe a small ad in
    London Cyclist? Figure out the general area you would like to live in, and look for the LCC
    borough group?