cycling friendly houses

tofstad

New Member
Aug 24, 2003
I'll be moving to london soon and was wondering if anyone had any leads on where I could find a room to rent in a cycling friendly house. Thanks!

tofstad wrote in message ...
> where I could find a room to rent in a cycling friendly house.

Most houses are *cycling-friendly*.

It's the occupants you have to beware of :-(

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:13:51 +0950, tofstad wrote:

> I'll be moving to london soon and was wondering if anyone had any leads on where I could find a
> room to rent in a cycling friendly house.

I guess you could do worse that look at the LCC website http://www.lcc.org.uk Maybe a small ad in
London Cyclist? Figure out the general area you would like to live in, and look for the LCC
borough group?