Cycling gadgets

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Simon Mason, Feb 22, 2003.

  1. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    Tags:

  2. John B

    John B Guest

  3. On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:56:45 +0000, John B did issue forth:

    > The bike doesn't even have any wheels.

    How does it smell?

  4. Paul - XXX

    Paul - XXX Guest

    Simon Mason deftly scribbled:

    > In this edition of Computer Active magazine;
    >
    > http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zgadgets.htm
    >
    > http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zgadgets1.htm

    Little tip for when you're scanning 'newspaper' type articles, Simon (and anyone else, of
    course). Use a Black backing paper to the article, that way the text from the reverse of the page
    doesn't show through quite as easily and you tend to get a slightly sharper image with better
    contrast etc .. ;)

    --
    ...................................Paul-xxx Seti 1442 wu in 10614 hours
    http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/ http://graffiti.virgin.net/ar.sole/Index.htm

  5. Msa

    Msa Guest

    Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:56:45 +0000, John B did issue forth:
    >
    > > The bike doesn't even have any wheels.
    >
    > How does it smell?
    >
    > --
    > Huw Pritchard Replace bounce with huw to reply by mail

    AWFUL!

    Gufffaawww!!!

    --
    Mark
    ______________________________________

    "Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"

  6. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:35:16 -0000, "Simon Mason" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In this edition of Computer Active magazine;

    >http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zgadgets.htm http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zgadgets1.htm

    Am I alone in spotting that the Hokey Spokes won't fit on the stationary bike? Anyway, Hokey Spokes
    are illegal at night on the road in the UK :)

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  7. Lakeuk

    Lakeuk Guest

    Are the tireflys legal?

    Dave

    > On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:35:16 -0000, "Simon Mason" <[email protected]simonmason.karoo.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > >In this edition of Computer Active magazine;
    >
    > >http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zgadgets.htm http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zgadgets1.htm
    >
    > Am I alone in spotting that the Hokey Spokes won't fit on the stationary bike? Anyway, Hokey
    > Spokes are illegal at night on the road in the UK :)
    >
    > Guy
    > ===
    > ** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
    > dynamic DNS permitting)
    > NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
    > work. Apologies.

  8. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:36:51 -0000, "Lakeuk" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Are the tireflys legal?

    Not at present, according to my reading of the regs. The revisions under consultation specifically
    include the addition of LEDs on wheels and pedals, which suggests they currently are not.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.