Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Cycling gear in Berlin

Started by jomon · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,029 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
13 January 2010
Last activity
14 January 2010
Original author
jomon
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,029
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I will be in Berlin on business for a week. Does anyone know a good shop to buy cycling clothing and accessories? I went in to a good one last time that was like a 5 level sports shop but can't remember where it is.

  2. You could be talking about Decathlon ? I am not sure where it is tho. I remember there's a few shops around Franfurter Tor and around Prenlaurberg.

  3. Thanks Rockslayer, I think that was it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.