Cycling Got You Down? Lol

LYLE21

Aug 9, 2005
I've just recently started riding bikes to stay in shape and I am really enjoying it! However today I was informed by a friend that riding a bike is bad for your prostate! Is this true or is this just some thing that has been made up over the years?

Thanks!!!!!

LYLE21 said:
I've just recently started riding bikes to stay in shape and I am really enjoying it! However today I was informed by a friend that riding a bike is bad for your prostate! Is this true or is this just some thing that has been made up over the years?

Thanks!!!!!
That's a crock of bull!!! The contrary is true. Watching TV is far harder on your prostates.

Thanks! Thats probabbly s stupid question but like I said, I'm very new to all this!!!!

LYLE21 said:
Thanks! Thats probabbly s stupid question but like I said, I'm very new to all this!!!!

No such thing as a stupid question. I know it's weird, but a lot of people try and sabotage your fitness, particularly when they're lazy mo fos. Tell your friend to ride for a month and see how he feels. :)

I've actually found the gental rocking back and forth on my prostate to be quite stimulating. JUST KIDDING!!! If you do have trouble in the future there are alot of great saddles out there now that address that problem.

I can't say that I've ever found the gentle rocking on my prostate exciting by any means. Then again... I hope to never pop a woodie while wearing bike shorts. But anyways...

I've had several urethral surgeries (they suck, as any of you could imagine) and I've found that for the most part, biking doesn't affect my prostate any more then... well, you know. :D

But yeah... I enjoy cycling and good luck!!!

Off topic. Does the "crotchless" seat help anything?