Cycling hills of wales. !!project!!

neil16377

Aug 7, 2016
hi all, hoping its ok to post here, i,m in the middle of a personal project that i have set myself where i will attempt to cycle up local and/or iconic welsh climbs.
IT started a few months back ,when me and a few friends drove down to mold, and cycled the horseshoe pass and pen y barras Climb.
we had a great day and completed the climbs, with a day consisting of 8000ft plus in 77 miles.
i thought of the idea of Recording and documenting the climbs for cyclists that want to see the study a climb before they arrive at the venue....
I enclose a link to my youtube page where i have recorded quite a few Hard and iconic climbs in gwynedd. and have added a link to a map detailing Directions to all of the climbs From wherever you may be.
i intend to add a few in the coming days where i will be Heading up to Bleanau ffenstiniog where i will record, CRIMEA PASS and STWLAN DAM. !!!again"!!! lol.

again i hope its ok to post this on here https://www.youtube.com/user/neil16377

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
cheers neil

Reactions: brainstormm666
Good video you posted thanks for that

i live in north wales and its stunning place for cycling as you have a mixture of hills and coastline to cycle and outstanding countryside to take in .. i am lucky to live here just because of that :)

Last edited: