Cycling in Dorset...

Dragonfire

Guest
Hi all

I've just recently moved to the Bournemouth/Poole area... I was wondering if anyone could advise me
on clubs etc and decent routes to ride... or where to find them.... oh and I'll be on a road bike..

I'm very much a novice and <hangs his head in shame> a chuffer to...

All advice much appreciated!! (Oh and a magic way to give up smoking with no adverse tantrums, mood
swings, cravings would be a plus to!!! ;-) )

Thanks

Andy

"Dragonfire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all I've just recently moved to the Bournemouth/Poole area... I was wondering
if anyone could advise me on clubs etc and decent routes to ride... or where to find them.... oh and
I'll be on a road bike.. I'm very much a novice and <hangs his head in shame> a chuffer to... All
advice much appreciated!! (Oh and a magic way to give up smoking with no adverse tantrums, mood
swings, cravings would be a plus to!!! ;-) ) Thanks Andy >

Hi All. Who's fallen on his feet? Wide choice of clubs, both road and atb, activity ( road, track,
C.T.C., L.V.R.C. Dorset Cycling Development Group} Only question is, when are they going to get
together and raise cain about the long-neglected Winton track? Especially now Southampton has been
lost! Also, you're not thar far from the indoor track at Calshot. Smoking? There's a lot of help
around, if you really want it! Your doctor, a coach, could help. If you're like most of us ( i,e.
not filthy rich) , your bank statement might be a good place to start! Walter. Wellington Wheeler.