UK and Europe · Public discussion

Cycling In Frankfurt...HELP!

Started by turk6681 · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,000 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
10 May 2007
Last activity
10 May 2007
Original author
turk6681
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,000
Views / 30 days
3
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I will be traveling from the United States to Frankfurt for business. This is my first trip to Germany and I would love to do some cycling while I am there. I am considering taking my bicycle if I can find some local group rides. I will arrive on Thursday May 17 and I will be leaving on Sunday May 20. I have not had any luck finding any group rides on the internet because I don't speak German and most of the websites I find are in German (obviously).

    Does anyone live in Frankfurt or can anyone tell me where I can some info in English about cycling around Frankfurt?

    Thanks for the help!😎

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.