Cycling in French Alps

AlpeServiceVelo

Aug 6, 2009
Dear all,
we, AlpeServiceVelo, offer recreational mountain trips in the French Alps or Pyrenees. If wanted we give assistance in preparing stages, hosting accomodation and full board service for a chosen week on a chosen location. This service is intended for a group of at least 8 persons.
More information can be found ad next www:
Alpes Velo alps bicycle

Hi, I'm Nat. Last summer (09) my husband and I visited Bourg d'Oisans, the village at the foot of Alpe d'Huez, on a cycling holiday. We completed the 21 bends (not in a great time) and various trails around the area. We fell in love with Bourg d'Oisans, took a huge gamble and are now the proud owners of a house right in the centre of the village. It is self catering, sleeps 10, has a huge garden and lots of room for bike/ski storage.

Does anyone know any great cycling sites I can advertise this on?
Help!

biketastic said:
Hi, I'm Nat. Last summer (09) my husband and I visited Bourg d'Oisans, the village at the foot of Alpe d'Huez, on a cycling holiday. We completed the 21 bends (not in a great time) and various trails around the area. We fell in love with Bourg d'Oisans, took a huge gamble and are now the proud owners of a house right in the centre of the village. It is self catering, sleeps 10, has a huge garden and lots of room for bike/ski storage.

Does anyone know any great cycling sites I can advertise this on?
Help!

Biketastic,

Just curious - how much are you charging for rental on that place?