Cycling in groups is fun and safe

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
Cycling in groups is not just about the motivation to push the pedal but much more for the fun of it especially when your group is closely-knit. And, of course, it is safer to ride in groups since criminals are intimidated unlike when you are riding alone. The picture below was taken yesterday in the main road of our town that is leading to the famed city of Antipolo where the roads are steep and curvy. It is the favorite of cyclists.
IMG_5100 bikers in junction.JPG

Yeah. Antipolo is a good spot for cycling. When I go to Antipolo before I can see lots of cyclists. Also there are really beautiful views there. Cycling with friends and family is a good way to bond and to improve health. It is also best to travel together if you're not familiar with the area.

You are right as the joy that we can derive from cycling in groups is one that is going to be difficult to handle. I have seen cases where it is never easy to find a group of riders, but once seen, it is always fun to ride with them.

Yeah. Antipolo is a good spot for cycling. When I go to Antipolo before I can see lots of cyclists. Also there are really beautiful views there. Cycling with friends and family is a good way to bond and to improve health. It is also best to travel together if you're not familiar with the area.

Wow! This shows that people that are living in that part of world enjoys cycling. In my area, we are just a few that are into cycling and finding a suitable time to go for group riding is always a difficult one.

I prefer riding in groups too, but only when I personally know the people I'm riding with. It's more fun and you can plan out your route and what you're planning to pass through when riding.

You're right, group rides intimidate the criminals. Sad to say, this is the reason why it's hard to use your bike alone, there're so many incidence of stolen bike in our country and most of them looks like a carnap they will steal your bike while you still using it.

While I respect your view on group cycling, I have to disagree. Sure, it can be fun and motivating, but it's not for everyone. Personally, I prefer the solitude and freedom of solo cycling. It allows me to focus on my own pace, my own thoughts, and my own goals.

As for safety, I've found that cycling alone can be just as safe, if not safer, than cycling in a group. When you're alone, you're less likely to take unnecessary risks or feel pressured to keep up with faster cyclists. And let's be real, criminals aren't exactly intimidated by a group of cyclists.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing inherently wrong with group cycling. But let's not pretend it's the only way to enjoy the hobby. There's no one-size-fits-all approach to cycling, and that's what makes it such a great activity. Let's be open-minded and respect each other's preferences.