Road Cycling · Public discussion

cycling in portugal

Started by Paul · · Last activity · 2 posts · 993 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
28 May 2003
Last activity
28 May 2003
Original author
Paul
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
993
Views / 30 days
3
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Some friends and I are interested in a bike tour of Portugal and I was wondering if anyone out there
    has any experience touring Portugal they would like to share. I have never been to Portugal so any
    information on possible routes, things to see/avoid, possible routes, etc would be good. We are
    thinking about camping alone the route. Is there accessible camping?

    In the past I've heard that many of the roads are in terrible condition. Has this changed in
    recent years?

    Paul

  2. "Paul" <[email hidden]> brightened my day with his incisive wit when in
    "]news:[email hidden] he conjectured that:

    Quoted message said:

    Some friends and I are interested in a bike tour of Portugal and I was wondering if anyone out
    there has any experience touring Portugal they would like to share. I have never been to Portugal
    so any information on possible routes, things to see/avoid, possible routes, etc would be good. We
    are thinking about camping alone the route. Is there accessible camping?

    In the past I've heard that many of the roads are in terrible condition. Has this changed in
    recent years?

    Paul

    try rec.bicycles.rides - a great source of information for touring different countries.

    --
    Walter Mitty.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.