cycling in portugal

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Paul, May 28, 2003.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Some friends and I are interested in a bike tour of Portugal and I was wondering if anyone out there
    has any experience touring Portugal they would like to share. I have never been to Portugal so any
    information on possible routes, things to see/avoid, possible routes, etc would be good. We are
    thinking about camping alone the route. Is there accessible camping?

    In the past I've heard that many of the roads are in terrible condition. Has this changed in
    recent years?

    Paul

    Tags:

  2. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    The roads are much better than they used to be - but they are still the worst drivers in Europe. All
    news:[email protected]...