Cycling in Romania

Organizer

Sep 29, 2014
Hello everyone,

Let me know if you are interested in spending some quality time cycling throughout beautiful landscapes and mountain areas.
Opportunity is for groups of max 6 or 10-12 persons. For each individual would be approximately 95 EUR/day in which is included:
- the transport from Airport to locations and back at the terminal
- room at pensions with breakfast
- bikes
- guide/assistance for the entire period + possibility for changing program and routes according to group wishes

If you are interested please contact me at [email protected] and I will send you information about everything you whish to know (routes, pictures, etc.)

Hi Stan,

If you do any tours in Romania please review them as our readers would love to hear about them http://www.cycletoursglobal.com/Romania

Thanks
Bruce

I would like to know if the offer still stand as of today. I will be touring Southern Europe this summer and wouldn't mind joining. Never been in Romania before and that would be a good enough reason to do so this year.

I still have to experience that biking trip with a brief vacation. Since I have been with an organized cycling group for a short while, I know they have activities like that but mostly only the males avail. As I mention from time to time, female cyclists are not really rare but a minority maybe because of the risks involved in cycling on the road. But that gives me an idea that we can go touring the southern part of our country when I get my own mountain bike and maybe organize such a trip.