Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Cycling in the Yukon

Started by solveiga · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,473 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
8 August 2003
Last activity
9 August 2003
Original author
solveiga
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,473
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello

    I was wondering whether anyone has done a road trip in Canada - specifically in the Yukon/British Columbia area - I have a heap of queries about the weather, the wilderness, possible routes, etc.

    Solveiga

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by solveiga
    Hello

    I was wondering whether anyone has done a road trip in Canada - specifically in the Yukon/British Columbia area - I have a heap of queries about the weather, the wilderness, possible routes, etc.

    Solveiga

    Hi, - I did a bike ride up from Montana through the Yukon to Alaska many moons ago. It was a fantastic experience - particular as I am a Brit used to small spaces - but now live in South Africa which is a fantastic place to ride and BIG! If you want to send a list of questions I do my best to answer them!

    Cheers
    Trikie🙄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.