Cycling industry inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessieColegrove

Apr 2, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm working on a student research project at Florida State University regarding cyclists' opinions on the cycling industry and various cycling companies/brands.

If anyone has a spare 5 minutes to complete a survey my group put together, I would really appreciate it. Any responses we can get would really help!

Thank you so much!

Here's a link to the survey:

https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2hHnbeisKYzPyAd

Hmm, seems more like an attempt to get more views on instagram.

Look at an instagram pic then answer the question, does it make you want to ride?

Are you involved in a photo view contest or something?

Hmm, seems more like an attempt to get more views on instagram.

Look at an instagram pic then answer the question, does it make you want to ride?

Are you involved in a photo view contest or something?

Hi there,

I am not involved in a photo view contest or any similar competition. I am working on a project for a public relations class at my school, and the main goal of this survey is to find out cyclists' views on various Instagram posts. We hope to find out which types of photos are most appealing.

I apologize if it seemed misleading. I am truly just looking for opinions.

Please feel free to reach out with any other questions.

Sure, I can help out with your research. Here's my two cents: I've been in the mountain biking scene for years, and I've seen plenty of companies come and go. Some stand the test of time because they focus on quality and innovation, while others fade away due to poor design or lack of customer support.

When it comes to brands, I'm a fan of those that prioritize durability and performance, like Santa Cruz, Ibis, and Yeti. I've had my fair share of bikes, and these brands have consistently delivered. However, I'm always on the lookout for new and upcoming companies that can bring something fresh to the table.

As for the industry, I'd like to see more emphasis on inclusivity and accessibility. Not everyone can afford high-end gear or has access to challenging trails. By making the sport more approachable and affordable, we can attract a wider audience and foster a stronger community.

;)

MountainManMick

Status
Not open for further replies.