Cycling is better than sex

Well gang, at this point I'd honestly have to say, "I'd rather have great sex than ride my bike."

However, that may change soon as I have a 2004 Schwinn Grey Ghost reissue on order. :D As soon as I pick it up and ride wheelies all day, I'll have to make a decision as to which is the greater pleasure - sex vs. riding the bike. The bike may win!

Originally posted by kylefox
just a thought... have your wife ride in front of your bike butt naked. It's the carrot before the horse theory... you are guaranteed to finish that course faster than you ever have (great cardio workout) and you both get rewarded at the end.

I'd prefer some butt naked hot chic. What do you guys think!:D

Originally posted by dustino7
"OK cycle trainers. Be honest. Would you prefer to go on good hard ride on the road bike or have sex.

This one is for boys and girls to answer."

did someone have a disappointing evening to end up thinking about this?.....lol

Weekdays: Cycling comes first after work..... Sex comes later after cycling... you need both!!!:p

Weekends: cycling, sex, cycling, sex, more cycling, more sex... and so on....

I recently concluded the two may be synonymous. For some reason, having a road-bike is a great way to get into conversation with women. It's striking how many female vehicle drivers take a look at my bike and make some kind of inquisitive comment. Then I always ask them if they ever thought of purchasing a road-bike and always get the reply:
"That's too much like hard work for me."
Another funny thing happened as well a couple of weeks back. I was out on the road and a female car-driver tooted her horn and shouted, "Hey, sexy!"
I wasn't sure if she was referring to me or my bike but I found it all quite amusing.

Originally posted by Spider1977
OK cycle trainers. Be honest. Would you prefer to go on good hard ride on the road bike or have sex.

This one is for boys and girls to answer.

Originally posted by Spider1977
OK cycle trainers. Be honest. Would you prefer to go on good hard ride on the road bike or have sex.

This one is for boys and girls to answer.

Speaking of sex, I have a real problem with sex since I bought my fancy new Gios. I now find sex really really painful since acquiring this beautiful bike. I have taken advice, tried all sorts of positions, potions and lotions. None have worked sex still really hurts.

I really love my bike and cant bear the thought of no longer sleeping with it, alongside my wife and I. Would a larger bed help?

Originally posted by Bardy
Speaking of sex, I have a real problem with sex since I bought my fancy new Gios. I now find sex really really painful since acquiring this beautiful bike. I have taken advice, tried all sorts of positions, potions and lotions. None have worked sex still really hurts.

I really love my bike and cant bear the thought of no longer sleeping with it, alongside my wife and I. Would a larger bed help?

Perhaps you should try a good dry lube and some saddle cream. ;)

I been Married for almost 10 years.

If my wife come to me before I go cycling and she offers.

Dude sex will win hands down!

Bardy, that's quite disturbing, try a different saddle or position. I ride with my saddles point up as I have trouble urinating the day after a long (100km) ride if I don't. I find the love grove saddles the best for me.

I hope it gets better

Brian

Riding with your seat up will eliminate the need to answer this question. I rode with a guy who's saddle pointed up, his knickname is Womble....because he know has one ball.....Seat pointing up is generally considered a bad thing...

GOOD sex is always better than the bike, but its a lot of fun to go on a ride with your partner, talk about sex while riding, treat her to a nice full service shower ;) when you get home, and resume your workout in the bedroom, or wherever you prefer.

(hammocks aren't bad after a ride, they can do a lot of work for you, assuming you make it out of the shower)

How about both? Even better if your partner is also a cyclist. More options this way. :D

If you're doing it right though, sex is definitely better. Suppose one could say the same about cycling. Hmm. No, sex IS better. ;)

Cycling keeps me fit.
Sex keeps me fit.
Sex and cycling is so much better when I am fit.
So I do both everyday.

:)

RIBA RIBA UNDALAY UNDALAY, just I cant belkeive ud choose *tisk* *tisk* seriously, why not both?!?!?

Having just found a girlfriend (15 yrear break) I now wish to change my vote, however I will still keep my new Felt.

g

Remember the old saying coaches yelled at boxers:

"Women weaken legs!"

Not that I'd pass by on sex before or after a cycle ride.

Originally posted by ouzo
yeah, why not both. I've dont it often enough, either before or after being on the bike. somehow after a long bike ride I always feel up to a wife ride. :D

headaches ???? I've only been married 3 months, she does not know what a headache is yet. hehehe

Originally posted by kylefox
just a thought... have your wife ride in front of your bike butt naked. It's the carrot before the horse theory... you are guaranteed to finish that course faster than you ever have (great cardio workout) and you both get rewarded at the end.

Not been married long, eh? No kids either? ;-)